A Guide to Reform Using the 2020 Early Childhood Workforce Index
Access the recording and slides from our 2020 Index Guide to Reform presentation using the links below.
- Kyra Swenson, Infant/toddler Teacher and Co-founder of Wisconsin Early Childhood Action Needed
- Jen Horwitz, Policy & Research Director, Vermont Let’s Grow Kids
- Dr. Lea Austin, Executive Director, CSCCE
- Dr. Caitlin McLean, Senior Research Specialist, CSCCE
- Krista Olson, Research and Policy Associate, CSCCE
We need long-term reform more than ever. During this global pandemic, most policymakers have hailed child care as essential while simultaneously failing to enact policies to support early educators themselves.
Learn how to use the new 2020 Early Childhood Workforce Index and explore our tools. Take action to improve working conditions for early educators and strengthen our early care and education system for children and families.